Sunday, August 19, 2007

Arr! I'm looking for me burried treasure!

im at gy grandparents house.
&&im spending the night for the first time since we moved out
im in my old room and its just so weird
everything is rearranged but everything is the same.
all my stuff is in the attic and i found some pretty cool things::

-a picture of my grandma when she was my age [shes so beautiful. they called her baby]
-old love letters to my uncle from my aunt
-some of my uncle ninos old projects from college and his web design/art classes
-old things that i wrote and that my mother wrote
-a really old typewriter that my grandpa said i could keep if i could fix it
-and my grandfather is giving me his printer :D

its so cool being here again. i missed it so much. now that im here...im so happy, its just as noisy outside as i remember but quiet enough to hear crickets


im glad i came :D

No comments: