Thursday, August 7, 2008

My toes are cold...

haha
but then again
in the year and a half
that ive been blogging on this thing
when arent they!?

*sigh*
i need something to do with my life
other than:
+Q :p
+rereading books that ive read countless of times
+sleeping

etc...

but on a lighter note
i finished Breaking Dawn in a little over a day
would have been less if we didnt have all those people here
but oh well
:p

my summers are kinda low key
i dont really hang out with anyone
i mostly stay close to home and with the family
i guess that could have something
[[or everything]]
to do with the fact that i pretty much did/do everything with my family
which is understandable considering my parents are fairly young
and so is the rest of my family
well..
the ones i talk to at least

lol.
in other news
[[cue newscaster voice and cue music]]
my grandmother is here from Honduras and i cant wait to see her!
[[well technically my dad's aunt...but shes more of a grandma then his mother is]]
:D
i love her!!
shes such a sweetheart

and lastweek i spent the night at my dads house
which was pretty chill actually :]

thats pretty much it.

No comments: