Saturday, May 26, 2007

my nightmare pt 2

so yeah anyway
that dream scared the crap outta me
all of my worst nightmares lately
have been school shootings

i had a dream a few months ago
and im in a room (which looks like the one mom and i rented in maryland)
and im reading Time magazine and the front cover has a picture of someone but theyre covered up in like a blanket
the caption says "if you know this person do not go to school tomorrow"
i open to the title story and i see a picture
of someones eyes.

the eyes were the scariest because they were so afraid. too much fear and anger and rage.
the story says that this person will be killed or was killed in a school shooting that takes place tomorrow
and it scares me

i look at the picture again
and i realize they are my eyes

and i woke up
to this day i still get scared when i think of that picture.

No comments: