Sunday, November 30, 2008

How is it that I always find myself...

talking to you?
and answering your questions?


Even when i know i shouldnt...


Sometimes when i talk to you...
i feel a little bit...
lost?
i dont know how to describe it.

its like...
a black hole...

no better..
a supernova
A star explodes
and it has so much power that
it could cause a black hole or a new star...

most of the time its the black hole
but i get sucked into it thinking its the star
and i dont know why but i keep the conversation going
no matter how much i dont care
its just habit i guess.
and old habits die
they die hard.


talking to you makes me want to cry.
each.
and.
every.
time.
its like a little part of me remembers everything and i cant breathe

and the weirdest part is
i dont understand why.

i have moved on.
but every time i turn around

you manage to pop out of nowhere
like pop! goes the fucking weasel!

and then just as fast as you came
you disappear again

at your own time.
in your own regard.
when you need me.
there you are.
when you dont anymore
there you go.

so go.
go!
Go!
GO!
leave me alone already!

because something tells me
i dont want you to.

how confusing am i?
i am confusing how?
confused am i?
yes.
yes i am confused.

No comments: