Monday, November 17, 2008

Waiting...

Again...

But that's fine
In exactly one week
I won't have to wait anymore


We had a blood drive today at school and I feel bad because I went down there
I filled out all the forms
And I waited
(See...I'm always waiting)
For them to process me

Only to find out that I couldn't donate blood
Because I am 5days too young

It kinda made me sad
I really and truly wanted to give blood

Oh well..
Maybe some other day


And is someone seriously smoking in here?!

Wow...

I can't wait til thursday!!!
I get to see Hit the Lights
(Even though they're just opening for Cobra Starship...I don't care)
I'm sooo excited

And yup
Someone is definitely smoking

I can smell it
It makes me feel like I can't breathe

Which is weird
I've been around people who smoke
I'm used to the smell
But if I don't get up and move

After a while I feel like I'm choking or light headed

No comments: