Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Right now this town is for the taking...

Soooo much change is approaching
at rapid speeds.

And for once...
im not afraid.

i think that ive finally accepted everything.
and its such an amazing feeling.

i feel like life has been throwing me into a river
and all this time ive been trying to swim upstream
away from a cascade

but now im done fighting.
and i find that the drop in this waterfall isnt that far.
and that the river
flows into a vast and beautiful ocean.

I'm so excited for the new life ahead of me.

I quit my job and im thinking of work/study programs.
I move out in less than a month.
Im so excited !!

Im going to finally live in the city again.
I've missed it so much.
Dont get me wrong.
iloveithere
what can i say?
This city is contagious

but i miss being in the city.
i miss the chaos
i miss the sirens and the loud people
i miss the busy streets

I cant be in a suburb too long.
not yet.
suburbs are for starting families.
im not ready for that.
and i wont be for a while

cities?
they start lives.
they start things new.

I need that.

No comments: