Monday, October 19, 2009

Things have been getting kinda heavy these days, trying to figure out which road to take...

There's many decisions to be made
And the only time I feel okay
Is when I'm in your arms...
[ "From the Second I Wake Up" -Valencia]


Once again it has been way too long since my last post.
There is so much I want to say,
but at the same time i dont even know where to begin.
[ Ha ! what else is new? ]

Hmmm.
Where do i begin...
to tell the story of how great a love can be...
uhm... yeahh.
lol.
had a slight moment there

Well,
For starters...
its already Midterm
which is crazyyy
Last day of the semester
is Dec. 17th :)
and we dont go back until Jan 23rd? or something like that.
which is great !

Im finally getting used to things here in the city
The only downside is i hate that every weekend i go home
and every weekend i come back.

meaning that.
i hate having to only be home on the weekends
most of all i hate leaving.
but at the same time its also a relief to have a place for me.

hmm. what else?
I finally spoke to my father last week
and we pretty much
[ after a lot of tears and arguing ]
patched things up.
and we're now working on "open conversations"
so far.
so good.

and there seems to be oneee morreee thinggg ;)
hmmm.
so there's this guy right...
and he's kinda wonderful.
in a silly sort of way.
hahaha.
we've been together for a month and a half
[ 90309 ]
and i feel really awkward saying all of this
why?
idk. maybe because i usually keep these things to myself
but i dont want to right now.
the truth is.
im really happy
and he makes me really happy too.
so i guess thats all that matters right now :)

all in all
my little frozen lake is still holding strong.
and from time to time i fear that it may crack.
but like i said in the last post...
he says something...
and i know everything will be alright.
and so far
everything has been.

so lets take this all
one day at a time :)

No comments: