Thursday, April 24, 2008

and as it flows. with it. i grow.

i say im fine
when our hands entwine
when your name flows through my mind
and our hearts race to the beat of time
like
one and two and three and four and.
slow it down to
one. two. three. four.
now hold on
dont close that door
whatever happened to ill never ask for more
and that you're all i ever waited for
and when you push me down to that floor
just know that in my core.
all i can hear is
one. two. three. four.
faster now
one and two and three and four and
wait no
this isnt right
please please stop this fight
tell me everything will be just fine
and our heartbeat races to this time
and our hands still shake with every rhyme
and that name will forever run through my mind
as i rewind
all the time
that your lies shone through when you said.
"it.
will.
be.
fine."

No comments: