Saturday, April 5, 2008

which reminds me...

I saw Val and Chris
last week
for the first time in
4 years?

crazy to even think that its been
that long since i've seen my father's "family"

I've missed them both so much
and I've always looked up to them
since i was little

Chris has a wife now
and a beautiful baby girl.
[[ but i see his eyes and i realize that the more and more he does. the more he looks like my father. i cant stand to hear that he's working all the time just to keep up with everything and the heavyset look in his eyes has stayed on him. tattooed to show how much he works for his family.
it makes him look much older than he is.]]


Valerie is still the same in her young ways
and i love that.
she's always been fun and free
she's also married and has a nice
apartment

but i wonder.
how is Martha?
i havent seen her in i dont know how long
how is Dina?
does she still hate me?
is she still mad that i dont call/talk to/see her?
even if she abandoned me?
and my father?

i dont want to complicate my life with them.
but i dont want either of them to die angry

its not my place.
i shouldnt care.

No comments: