Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...

I know who I'd want to take me home...

so once again,
we reach my favorite point in time.
the day that one year ends and another begins

did i ever mention this is my favorite holiday?
i'm not exactly sure why.
actually no. i am.

1) its a new beginning. a way to take what you loved about the year that just passed and make it better and a way to start fresh from all the BS.

2) New Year's to me always seemed like the best part of the year. the part where my family gathered for complete and utter hilarity. we've always had it at my uncle's house and its pretty much tradition. everyone in my mom's side of the family shows up. we play games. set up raffles and lotteries and sometimes get the kids to host a mini show. This year its at my grandma's house. which is kinda weird considering it hasnt been in her house since everyone moved out but i dont mind.

im just glad we're all gonna be together.

...

totally just got distracted for a good half hour...
and i forgot everything i wanted to write :[

lol i'll pick up where i left off in the morning :p

No comments: