Sunday, July 8, 2007

A Public Apology From Our Sponsors [a.k.a. Me]::

ughh long day at work
ill tell you about that later

but now
i told my mom everything thats been bottled up inside
for like a while
and i know i hurt her
i know i did
and i hate myself for it
i really really really hate myself right now
i didnt mean to hurt her
thats the last thing on my mind
but i know i did
and im so sorry
im so so so sorry
and i know thats been the theme of the week
but i am just soooo sorry

for everything
and to anyone ive ever hurt intentionally or unintentionally
im sooo sorry
ive been pushing away everyone i love i know it

Please forgive me:
mom
dad
joanna
vincent
ate ana
ayla
nikki
anu
mark
and everyone else ive pushed away.


but the one person i dont think i'll ever forgive:
Amanda Marie Martinez

No comments: