Monday, July 9, 2007

yay
i havent slept at all tonight
ive been up
and awake
and man im not even tired
srsly
sunrise sounds like a good idea
:]
^_^
ive been watching youtube all night
lol
im just kinda energized
probably from sleeping all day yesterday
but idk
i dont mind
ill prob. nap later
and considering i have work tonight and all

my mind says sleep might be a good idea
and i kinda just scared myself
like completely
idk how but i thought i felt something crawing on me
it was just the string on my pj bottoms
i just did
and i screamed "ahh"
a lil too loud
i hope i didnt scare my mom or anything
lol

jeez stupid myspace isnt working oh wellz
im sooo hyper!!!
i dont wanna work tonighttttt
i feel like singing

haha maybe cuz ive been watching american idol auditions
lol
idk
but yeah
its interesting

g2g sunrise ^_^

No comments: