Wednesday, June 18, 2008

199 bottles of beer on the wall...

lol

so we'll start off with something that happened on sunday

ok
picture this:

Me
My Dad
My godmother [ aka my mom's best friend]
her parents
her sister
her nephew
in a limo

with a driver who doesnt know how to get to carnegie hall

AWKWARDD

on the one hand i was soo happy Ate Ana was there
because it made me more relaxed to know that i was taking my dad to Carnegie for fathers day

but on the other
it was sooo hard not to laugh
because i had to be the perfect daughter around my dad

first of all
Ate Mar got us BOX SEATS!
and the LIMO without telling me

all this time i thought regular seats and a cab

silly me
i shoulda known
its Ate Mar for God's sakes.

it was soo much fun watching Georgey play
even though i was beyondd embarrassed for him

hahaha
i didnt know what was better
the concert or the comedy that was Box 26

or the fact that my dad and i were put into a box
with loud smelly people
hahahaha

it was just good times all around :]
i cant even begin to describe it

No comments: