Monday, June 23, 2008

Everythings moving so fast...

For the next four days i will be out
with Ate Mar, George, & AJ
touring some colleges/universities
in the NE area


I've been kinda freaking out all day about it
I know its a good experience and I really dont mind being with them
plus it gets me out of the house

but still
I registered for my SATs today
[[it went through i made sure of it]]

so now im just sorta printing out information on all the schools i want to go
[[Basically anything that has an amazing English Section]]
and all the schools that we're going to this week

its kinda overwhelming

im not gonna lie
but i guess i do have to grow up sometime

i just dont want to right now...

I wonder if its like this for everyone
alot of people i know say it is
but im not sure if im exactly ready you know?


oh God
i guess now is the time
now more than ever

we'll see...

No comments: