Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What an eventful day.

I spent my entire half day
in the fucking office

[[ from 753 to 1255 to be exact ]]

FOR WEARING FLIP FLOPS ON THE HOTTEST DAY OF THE YEAR


beyond ridiculous
you have no idea.

and you know whats crazy
im wearing jeans that completely hide my flip flops and i get caught
but there are girls wearing short shorts that are barely past their ass
and they dont get sent down at all

i swear
this day just gets worse

my teacher called my mom to tell her i was failing

my room's a fucking mess
its hot
i still cant find my anklet [[ *sobs* ]]

and i have to finish a project by tomorrow or i fail.
plus i was supposed to present to my math class but i couldnt
and my teacher is probably gonna murder me tomorrow


:[
aklfjkajflkjasdfioeawnfoivhbaoifn

only thing i can think of that was good
was that i got my yearbook
and i didnt have to do anything all day but sit in a poorly fanned out room
[[ in an uncomfortable chair for 5hrs ]]

oh and the busride home
who knew a 3seater could be so damn comfortable.
:[

what a day.
and all i could think of was...

"RAUUULLLLLLL..."
[[ if you saw the one acts...you'd see the irony in that ]]

No comments: