Sunday, April 12, 2009

My pen shakes...

I can never sit still...
oh its just another brokedown lyric
off a beatup track...
blahblahblahh
i feel a social selfdestruction coming soon
lets prevent that at all costs shall we?
please, ladies and gentlemen.
i ask you.
keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times
i have no idea what im saying
this whole no filter thing is just not what im used to
ive never wanted to be so open about anything in my life.
Maybe this is a challenge
for you.
and for me.
but mostly you.
i dare you to know me.
i guess.
hahaha.
thats soooooo ironic.
agression
then slightly passive.
lets not hit the backspace
because clearly i can never rewind my words.
lets see where this leads me then.
because the truth is.
i dont know where im going with this
my mind is scrambled
and i find that lately its been scrambled a lot.
and i see one common factor in all of this.
the gcf if you will.
try and figure it out.
because being vague is almost as cool as this other thing...
and it seems to be what i do best
i know that now that im a little more honest about things
i tend to shy away from the topics that i dont want people to know about
but i also dont
see the thing is.
usually if i say i dont want to talk about something
im looking for the person who will be worth telling it to.
oh my.
where am i going with this.
i need to shut my brain down
this spring break
sprung me into a major breakthrough.
and at the same time.
a major physical breakdown.
i feel exhausted.
and yet ive rested enough.
my body hurts.
every part of me.
i find that i like to spread myself too thin
it makes me feel like i have something to do.
my eyes get weary and restless.
and i have a bit of reading for english to do.
but thats not due for a bit so i can manage.
i dont want to go to school tomorrow. >.<
bahh.
i usually like to leave a post on a witty note...
but quite frankly.
ive got nothing.

No comments: