Saturday, June 30, 2007

goodmorning bright & early sunshine

How are you today?!

lol
ughhhh
my ankle hurts cuz i twisted it yesterday
when we picked up Vince's daughter Danyelle
i was helping her down the stairs and

i fell!
lmao
it was funny except
my ankles been killing me
and my sides

bahhh anyway
busy day today

1. Danyelle's 8th gr. Grad Party
man i wish i can go back to my 8th grade party
2. Sammi-luv's sweet 16th<3
yay!

AHHH
I CUT MY HAIR YESTERDAY!
idk
i kinda love it
cuz the lady straightened it
and it was all pretty
and now im like:
ahhhh its soooo shortttt
shorter than i asked
:[
now i cant hit ppl with my hair
lol


and its all flippy
cuz i got side bangss

bahhh my ankle hurts like wut yo?!
bleh this is the earliest ive waken up
since school ended
idk wut to doooo
i have to be very very quiet
[im hunting rabbits :P]
lol Danyelle is still asleep
:/

my body hurtss
ack whens my godmother coming...
i want her to see my hair
[well she saw the picture but you know what i mean]

ahhh what shoes am i gonna wear
i cant wear my white and blue flats
thats what made me fall in the first place
and if i cant walk in flats
then how the fuck do they expect me
in HEELS!
lolz
but i love wearing heels
^_^

No comments: