Tuesday, June 19, 2007

that sucks ass bananas

lmao i love dropping daylight<3

so yeah ive decided that winning at solitare is a skill you have to acquire through time
i think im getting there...lol
for some reason when my computer freezes if i play a game of solitare it just works
idky

well anyway
today was pretty much uneventful
(which really does suck ass bananas)

i really do hate it when my mom tells me i waste my time
watching stuff on youtube
or listening to music
i dont tell her shes wasting her time when shes planting things in the yard
or like when she listens to her anthony robbins crap

but whatever.
not my problem
so yeah

im pretty much bored.
it annoys me to think that no one reads this
but i guess it makes sense
people are more interested with like paris hilton in jail
and which celeb broke up and impregnated whom
no one really cares about the real people who have other shit going on

but then again why would they?
ah im just bitching. so dont mind me

tell me about you
oh wait
you cant
you dont exist
my bad

i like to write this as if i were talking to someone though
cuz thats just how i think
odd huh?
oh well

ever wish you could hear other people's thoughts?
i do
just so somethings can make some sense
but i guess we have to learn things on our own

i cant imagine driving
i cant imagine graduating
i cant imagine going to college and living on my own
i cant imagine growing up
or is it that i dont want to?

probably both.
yeah most likely both.

sometimes i wonder if people criticize me as much as i do myself?
i hope not
cuz that would kinda suck (ass bananas!)
ever have an insightful conversation with yourself?
(would that be a monologue? or a soliloquy?)
i do
obviously or i wouldnt be telling you about it
but yeah
then i argue with myself about like random shit
i tend to yell at myself to

lol why am i telling you this?

No comments: