Thursday, June 14, 2007

Last day of school blues and greys [and every other color you want]

okay so im currently talking to the senior who adopted me in my freshman year
why?
cuz she's pretty much AMAZING
and its always nice to talk to her
cuz im her stupid loud freshman
haha good times


i cant believe im gonna be a JUNIOR now
this is just so crazy
i went from being adopted by a senior
to adopting frosh
O.o
haha...how odd.
and its so creepy

well anyway
i got my ipod last night<3
so happy bout that
i really dont know what to do

so yeah today was pretty much the best day ever!
i was originally going to stay with my french teacher but since i was the only one left
she let me go
^_^
so i just left
and i found some friends

we walked to kennedy park
(chinese was still closed)
and so we hung out in the playground
anu and i went on the spinny thing
just like we did during that 8th grade fun day thing
and just like we did then
we got off feeling sick for hours
haha
after the park we walked
supposed to be shoprite
but we all separated
[it was bound to happen there were like 23 of us]
and anu, sammi, and i
went to get pizza
[anu bought me lunch ^_^
she said it was pay back for when we went to the movies
and she lost her ticket
so i bought her another one]
and we just chilled
eventually everyone ended up at the pizza place
and we were pretty loud


^_^
it was a good day
then sammi and anu walked me back to the school
so i can catch my bus home
3 people were on the bus
only 3
it was soooo weird
!
[&&at that moment i swear we were infinite]

its all just so crazy
bahhhh im gonna be a junior
im gonna graduate in 2years!?
ill make these next two years
incredible


shannon (5:38:39 PM): IT'S THE GOD DAMN KID
me (5:38:38 PM): hahahhahaha
me (5:38:41 PM): wow
me (5:38:48 PM): best thing ive heard all day
shannon (5:39:00 PM): i'm going to hell anyway
shannon (5:39:05 PM): i might as well enjoy the trip


it really is the best thing ive heard all day
<333
another reason why i love talking to her

No comments: